Monday, August 27, 2012

What a Weekend

     Well, hello everyone, I hope you had a great weekend. I will be honest mine was FULL! John and I had to drive to San Francisco to get my car, in ONE day. It was a very long Friday, I think I am still recovering. John and I left Thursday night at about midnight, that was when we got off work other wise there is no way we would have left that late.
    I am happy to say my car is looking lovely. Having her back was worth the long journey! I love my car and missed her dearly!
     John and I did end up getting quite stir crazy in the car so we made a stop at the Firestone Brewery in Paso Robles, Ca. It was a lot of fun and a well needed drink and stretch of the legs. I wouldn't make a special trip out for it but I wouldn't mind making it another pit stop on a long drive home.
Have you ever had to cram a long drive in a short amount of time? Any Fun pit stops along the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment